The Ultralight Tourer has been designed with the paddler in mind; light enough to be carried easily, long enough to be efficient through the water, comfortable and stable for all day paddling and tough enough to last the time.
With the latest design and technology, Barracuda Kayaks New Zealand has developed the Ultralight Tourer to suit a range of waters, including rivers, lakes, sea and surf.
This versatile sit-on touring kayak is ideal for leisurely paddling, kayak fishing or even playing in the surf. With features including contoured seat, triple hatches and a foot controlled rudder as standard, the SOT Ultralight Tourer will suit many kayakers, novice and advanced, wanting to get out on the water and explore.
Weight: 39lbs / 18kgs
Length: 13.8′ / 4.2m
Width: 27″ / 70cm
Capacity: 440lbs / 200kgs
Material: Vacuum thermo formed plastic
- Barracuda fully adjustable rudder, tip toe control
- 10″ front hatch
- 2 x 6″ hatches, 1 in the cockpit area the other behind the seat in the tankwell area
- 2 x Internal bulkheads
- Paddle holder
- Cockpit deck bungy
- RAILBLAZA StarPort mount at stern for a flag (RAILBLAZA flag not included)
- Seat attachment saddles
- Thigh Brace attachment saddles
- Carry Handles & deck lines[/toggle]